rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

India - Chance of Getting Laid?

India - Chance of Getting Laid?

First post, been following for a little while though and have been reading up mostly until now. Thought would throw in my 2 cents ... it's a bit long, so ...

To the OP, the below definitely does not assure you of getting laid, but just pointers which might turn the impossible into something very difficult. Nothing is impossible, so just keep that in mind and if you have no option try hard and you might eventually succeed. But apart from that, I think the below sums up the prospects of gaming in India to a good extent ...

Clubs/clubbing does not really exist in India, not at least as to what is accepted as clubbing in the Western World. I have lived in a number of countries, apart from India, for long periods of times so I know what I am talking about and this is something you will have to get used to.

If you are looking for parties/clubs and that is your game scene, then your best bet would be places like Goa, Mumbai and Bangalore perhaps. Apart from this do not expect any sort of happening night life elsewhere in India. And with the exception of Goa and maybe Mumbai (don't know since I am not familiar with it) expect things to close by midnight or maybe 1 in some places.

Approaching women in any sort of venue in India is rather frowned up on to say the least. This is particularly true for bars/clubs where "due to a long history of bad behavior"/"rather over-publicized crimes" people are always on the look out for guys trying to talk to/hit on girls. It does not matter if you have a heart made of pure gold and have only good intentions when approaching a girl to have a nice conversation with her, bottom line is you don't know her, so you have no business going up randomly to talk to her.

The above is a very general remark and should be taken as such, since there are exceptions and there are places where it is not looked up on as badly and is alright as long as you don't go overboard when trying to approach a girl. The best bet is to lock a place down first before trying to approach any women in the place. Which basically means repeated visits, and striking up a good rapport with staff, management etc. This makes sure they don't see you as a creep who might engage in bad behavior since they know you somewhat now.

Also, one night stands or single night lays are as close as you can get to impossible. Unless lady luck just sent a heavy downpour your way, or you meet someone very tipsy/drunk and has done it before, just accept it that you will have to spend some time and effort if you want to get a girl in to bed in India. Again there are exceptions, but this holds true for the majority of the situations.

In terms of approach, conversation etc it is best to tone down a bit on the cocky-funny, sarcastic wit, negging etc. Indian girls dish it out very well, but are very poor at it when they are on the receiving end. There is no guarantee how your funny neg or cocky humor will be perceived by her. Sexual innuendos/humor are also best left for later in the conversation once you have a rapport with her, and even at this point tread these areas very carefully. Touching is also best left alone, unless you forge some sort of chemistry with the girl then it is acceptable to a certain extent but nowhere near to the standards that is acceptable in the Western Countries.

The best places where you can safely assume that people are not going to blacklist you or create trouble when you start talking to people, are the high end places. The bars/lounges at the luxury/5-Star hotels are the best venues to approach people, or similar high end/posh lounges.

Something that you should be very aware of and always be on the lookout to diffuse are cock-blockers. And the reason being, and this is my own observation/opinion and might not hold true for everyone/everywhere, that Indians are natural cock-blockers. I think it is sort of something that most people are born with or cultivate in themselves either consciously or otherwise, but the majority are. Girls, guys, friends, everyone more or less.

This is because, dating, relationships or sex for that matter are not seen in India as they are in the western world. So in reality, people do not cock-block intentionally but it will happen regardless. So be careful with what you say when in a group, because someone out of a benign interest in correcting your error/doing you a favor might not realize that you said whatever you did on purpose. And nothing kills rapport or conversation like that.

There are obviously people who do it intentionally out of whatever half-ass reason they might have. Its more or less, I am not getting any, so neither are you. And they probably rationalize it as watching out for their friend and what not crap. This is especially true of the guys in the group with your target. So approach such mixed groups/sets with caution, since a lot of times it can land you in trouble in a new place.

The best thing is to make a few friends with a similar mindset and go out in a group or at least with one wing. Flying solo literally is like wearing a big neon sign on your forehead and not necessarily perceived in a good way. Although it is alright going solo to the high-end places as long as you look sharp and are dressed to kill, much like G.

Looks play a big role in how people perceive you here in India, so dress up, clean up and look sharp. This will open doors to a good extent, and being "white" gives you extra credits, but it will help tremendously if you look sharp regardless of your color/race.

Greasing people helps big time in India, and pay attention to everyone from doorman to manager. Proper/generous tipping will also put you in a small upper bracket of the crowd and helps you stand out since tipping standards here are next to nothing and even a small tip (by small I mean 5% - 10%) is generally very appreciated and useful for people to warm up to you.

OK it looks like an essay now, but the above should be a good start I think for you to have any success in India. If you have any specific questions, don't hesitate to ask. And remember, just going out to have fun and not necessarily just to get laid will take you a bit closer to actually getting laid, so just go and have fun and things might just work out. [Image: smile.gif]

Game is not about sex. Sex is a by-product, albeit an excellent one, it is the thrill of the hunt!!

Messages In This Thread