rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Your guide to colombian women

Your guide to colombian women

last time i was here, I was on fire. THat was because I was in with a few groups who introduced me to their social circle, and the online thing was clicking real wel. This time i'm without that social circle, and the online thing seems inundated with desperate American guys.

Lottery- no, not jealous of them, good for them! they could never punch that high if they moved to miami. My point was that these girls have no real rhyme or reason for dating these slobs, who they continually complain about.

Yes, I can get plenty of pussy here if I want, but I'm not so sure the headaches and $$$ factor outweighs the benefits. I think next i'll head to eastern europe or PI next.

And as an fyi, I pretty much have my pick of the girls in the USA, even though i'm not real excited about them.

Oh, and as an fyi- I just had yet ANOTHER girl cancel on me for tonight. lmao. SHe asked me to do something then cancels two hour ahead of time. I hate to sound arrogant when I say this but if *I* am having trouble here, I can guarantee most American guys will have a rough time here as well.

Roosh- if you mean by laying down for her and following her around like a puppy dog all night buying her and her girlfriends drinks, then no i'm not willing to do that. THese hoes can follow me, if they don't like it they can get lost. After reading your book i'm surprised you of all people don't agree with how flaky these chicks are and the poor ROI.

Messages In This Thread