rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Data sheet: ultimate HIGH END Manila guide

Data sheet: ultimate HIGH END Manila guide

Quote: (04-18-2013 04:35 AM)ChrisGambi Wrote:  

Every time I fly into Manila I see these super hot Medellin or Cali hookers leaving or arriving, one time i actually helped one to carry her 5 suitcases to the counter and she had to pY 600 bucks overweight fee.
Anyone know where they operate? Must be super high end place , or maybe just agency type stuff, as i have never come across any during my explorations of manilas underbelly.

Legit question, I'll do my best to locate the Colombiana punnani here in Manila, although I'm trying to stay away from the hooker scene, I had my fill of the shoring when I was in that giant poop hole of a city we all know as Cebu. I'll be back in BKK in ten days, so you know I'll be hitting up the epic skank fest known as Insanity and also spanking strippers asses with THC and Fisto at Spanky's in Nana Plaza.

Guys, I've been slackin' on the mackin' the past few days and have no new notches to report, although the big booty lawyer is meeting up with me later tonight, so my hopes are high. I went out to my favorite high end joint last night, Prive, but got pretty drunk and fucked it up with this one Filipina I was running standard Scotian night game on, then I got cock blocked by a couple of ERTs (European Race Trolls). Then as I was walking back to the condo, I tripped on a curb and almost went tits up on the pavement, gladly no one was around to see but I decided to call it a night because only bad things can happen when I'm that drunk and Manila isn't the best place to go on solo drunken urban adventures late at night. I'll write about the nocturnal naughtiness of the past few days another time, but before I do, I have some observations and hot tips to share:

The heat: Its hot as balls in Manila right now, April is the Filipino summer, humidity is high and my Canadian ass is having a hard time handling it. I have to take three showers a day and change the underwear twice as my nether regions are brewing up choda soda by the liter. When I was riding that mechanical bull the other night, I had a big greasy sweat stain on the back of my dress shirt, even though I had a beater on underneath, its that bad guys.

Burgos Circle ain't cheap: During the first week of my BGC Whore Tour, I was dining mostly on High Street, where the prices are reasonable. Now I'm down in "The Circle" and dropping cash like crazy, its worth it though as the meals are tastier in these joints and the owners and chefs are imports from countries that are known for good grub: Spain, Italy, etc.

Scotian's BGC Food Guide: This is something else I'm working on, although I have a kitchen I could cook in, I suck at cooking, so have been eating out* every day and its been good, I've ate a variety of food so far: Italian, Spanish, Filipino, Texan, Cajun, etc. I'll rate the restaurants using the Horny Banana Rating Sysytem: [Image: banana.gif]

Alright, I'll keep you guys posted in the date tonight and expand more on this data sheet, I have some trolling do, later.

Messages In This Thread