rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

British pregnant mother kills her three kids and herself coz her husband left her

British pregnant mother kills her three kids and herself coz her husband left her

Quote: (04-16-2013 01:07 PM)kosko Wrote:  

You can see the crazy in her eyes. I've worked with mentally unstable people for 8 years and you can see it in their eyes if they are not well. I can't explain it but if your were sitting in a room with her they (her eyes) would move a certain way. You would of been able to see literally when she was about to snap just off her eyes.

But I see it.. she has the crazies in her.

Shit is fucked up.

A gun is kids play though - your grimy as hell if your going to shank and stab somebody up. It is one of the most gruesome things a person can do because of the graphics nature and how hard it actually is to gash and cut somebody up. Its not like cutting into a steak, try cutting into a whole uncooked Turkey and times it by 10.

Game Pro - Tip, The eye look: I've seen that shit while I have been out and about meeting women. Crazies exists in all shades and stripes, its simply when they crack and start projecting it out is when its gets bad. But I have seen women whom looked good and normal start doing that eye shit I explained above and I BOUNCE.

The eyes reveal so much information about people it's unreal and I'm surprised there's not as much advice to screen people when gaming them by looking at their eyes more closely.

You can tell the way people are by their eyes. Betas have a certain empty, sad and scared look in their eyes, gold diggers all have that bitchy, possessive look in their eyes, alphas have a cool, perhaps cocky and calm look, crazies that piercing look and so on. I think you can tell how smart people are as well by their eyes. Stupid people tend to have an absence in their eyes while smarter people have a more "switched on" look in their eyes. It's like stupider people are less able to focus better with their eyes.

There's that saying "is he stupid or is he just ugly?" and you really can tell. There's also that thing about a chicken's eye being completely absent of intelligence and crazy looking. I can't remember what exactly but I'm sure google can help.

Messages In This Thread