rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Medellin: watch your back, fellas

Medellin: watch your back, fellas

"Anyway, this is the latin culture, people believe that in order to have something in life, they need to rob from the next person"

Yeah, this comment is way out of bounds. No culture is based on robbing people. Especially Latin culture (one of the most beautiful and rich of all cultures).

I hate to see anyone make sweeping negative generalizations about a people or culture from a few negative experiences. Hell, I was physically attacked 3 Times in Latvia, and I have never made a single negative comment in my life about Russia, Russians, Latvia or Latvians. In fact, I think they have a beautiful culture (and of course girls that are mad fly). Every culture and people have their hoods.

Honestly, the above story could happen anywhere. I Have had it happen to me in America many times. And its almost to be expected. Traveling is not for the meek or weak of heart. We glamorize it a lot on here with our wonderful tales, but if you don't realize you are constantly one step away from disaster at all times, then you are naive.

Hell, I have had guns thrust in my face before in America. Does that make me think all Americans are evil? Hell no.

Messages In This Thread