rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Magic Johnson Has a Flaming Son

Magic Johnson Has a Flaming Son

Quote: (04-16-2013 10:08 PM)kdolo Wrote:  

"Magic makes me sick to my stomach. He's a top shelf attention whore and a glory hog. Billed as the "ultimate teammate" that made everyone else better...only because he couldn't shoot (or play defense). If he played anywhere else but L.A., without the extreme talent around him, marketing of Hollywood/LA, and money of Jerry Buss...his career would be on par with the likes of Reggie Miller and John Stockton. i.e., a one skill player."

You sir, know nothing of what you speak...you probably never saw enough of him play

Magic is the best point and arguably the best non center to ever play and arguably the best to ever suit up.

If you are starting a team from scratch and need to pick a player, the first I pick is Magic - especially if you are discounting centers...

I'll comment further in the NBA thread. It's off topic at this point...my doing.

As far as evidence of Magic being gay? MikeCF was a manager/bartender at the Viceroy in Santa Monica. I remember him mentioning this in a post of his. The Viceroy used to be 'The' hot spot to go in Santa Monica. I met a current bartender who works at the Viceroy now (and the current hotspot Bungalow). My point. If a guy in that position claims that it is common knowledge that Magic was Bi, I think that's a pretty reputable source. It's not coming from joe fan, but from a guy that was involved in real nightlife where you have access to stories from connected people that others don't.

"Common Knowledge" is a very strong statement of evidence to me. (Or is this hearsay? I'm no attorney).

Messages In This Thread