rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Best comebacks when dealing with super-bitch!

Best comebacks when dealing with super-bitch!

Quote: (02-03-2011 12:07 PM)hydrogonian Wrote:  

Agreed. Angry/bitter responses are what she expects, and it serves to reinforce her perspective that she is correct in brushing you off.

That's the type of woman who specifically wants a guy who doesn't get angry in the face of such blunt and hardcore rejection. That's one of the reasons women like this act so badly. They're screening for unshakable guys. However, when you handle it right, these women can soften up very quickly.

I like my approach that i previously wrote about, but also any approach which successfully holds your positive frame and makes her seem a bit unsocial without getting angry or bitter about it.

I like tuthmosis's response, although it puts you into a position where you will have to hold the cocky/funny frame for the duration. For some guys its second nature, and for others it would be running a script and so it wouldn't work outside of their natural personalities. They would run out of steam somewhat quickly. Although a strong start, like in the example, would buy you a lot of time. But if you can keep running that frame, then it would work very well.

Being angry or overly firendly is a bad thing and will disqualify you as you said in your post.saying that she had a bad day or mentioning other guys is even worse because she probably heard that line a lot of times.
Here is what i think its better to do:
1)Pretend your talking with your wing and do a subtle touch on your target while you walk past her.She willl start watching you and probably tell her friends and they will point at you.the other girls are gonna see you so this raises your value.

2)Hold your cellphone and ask them something like "what's the correct time" or ask for female opinion about a message a female friend of yours sent to you.It will make false disqualification and the "bitch shields" will be down quickly without noticing.

Messages In This Thread