rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Magic Johnson Has a Flaming Son

Magic Johnson Has a Flaming Son

Quote: (04-13-2013 07:43 PM)kosko Wrote:  

a professional like magic whom was the best at his position did not have time to run game and rack up the numbers he claimed.

I think I get what you mean..

How can you be dedicated to being a great athlete but also have time to run game and bangs thousands of girls..?

It almost sounds impossible.

You would have to girls throwing themselves at you all day, everyday. You would have to have logistics in place. You would have to have the stamina.

I believe Magic had that. He literally had orgies. He would literally bang 5 or more women at a time. In the ESPN movie he says he once banged 8 women at one time! When you are banging 5-10 women at a time, you can rack up some big numbers quick.

Another point I want to make is this..

These superstars feel that the world is theirs. In alot of ways, it is. They can bang a different woman everyday. They can bang 5 different women everyday. They feel they deserve it. They feel it is their right.

They see sex as a break from their craft. I believe this is how Magic was. He worked hard to become a great player. But, he also had a great sexual appetite.

Sex is like a therapeutic release for them. It takes there mind off of the pressure of their sport. Sex is like their meditation. It is also a great way to relax. Sex becomes a part of their rest/recuperation strategy. Sex becomes part of their lifestyle. They feel that they are a god, and they live a god like life.

I have seen this happen to great athletes. I have experienced some of this on a much smaller scale.

Just my opinion and a reason why I do believe that Magic banged thousands of women/(men?)

Quote: (04-13-2013 07:06 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

Until someone comes forward with some solid evidence like photos of him leaving a gay bar with a guy or some solid testimonials of ex-lovers, I'm not buying it.

Magic does seem possibly gay/bi to me.

But, I agree with you.

Before I can make a decision, I need to see some evidence.

I hate making decisions without evidence!

So, I just say -- "I don't know"

Messages In This Thread