rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Magic Johnson Has a Flaming Son

Magic Johnson Has a Flaming Son

Quote: (04-03-2013 12:10 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

Quote: (04-03-2013 09:06 AM)Cr33pin Wrote:  

I still wanna know how Mr. "MAGIC" lived threw HIV in the era that having it meant certain death.

I believe its because he has the best medical treatment AND THE BEST MENTAL ATTITUDE. And the best WORK ETHIC

Also, he was in great shape when he got it.

He BELIEVED he would beat it, he fought for is life, he won.

He always wins! He is one of the all time great winners in sports history.

Pretty amazing what he did as a player, as a businessman, and as an AIDS patient.

Magic makes me sick to my stomach. He's a top shelf attention whore and a glory hog. Billed as the "ultimate teammate" that made everyone else better...only because he couldn't shoot (or play defense). If he played anywhere else but L.A., without the extreme talent around him, marketing of Hollywood/LA, and money of Jerry Buss...his career would be on par with the likes of Reggie Miller and John Stockton. i.e., a one skill player.

Businessman? Please spare me. Everyone thinks this because he went to the ghettos of America and invested a little money for black America. Every chance he got he let everyone know what a great thing he was doing for them. A quick google search shows that he's had multiple companies declare bankruptcy. Not all bad stuff out there (24hour fitness investment), but there's a lot of dirt.

He bought the best treatment and care that money could possibly buy. Teams of doctors, constant surveillance, and designer drugs that fought all the infections that his weakened immune system wouldn't. Anyone with a decent fitness level could of done it at that point with the same support. It was 1992, not a new phenomenon like it was in 1984.

Like father, like son.

Messages In This Thread