rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girfriend coat invented in Japan

Girfriend coat invented in Japan

Quote: (04-13-2013 08:05 AM)j r Wrote:  

Quote: (04-13-2013 07:56 AM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

Quote: (04-13-2013 07:18 AM)j r Wrote:  

This isn't about Japan. It's about America. These kids look like they could actually be pretty cool.

There's people who make shit and experiment as can end up bringing real value into this world. And there's people who sit at a computer writing snarky articles about the first kind of people, so that other people can feel superior about themselves.

Hmmm. Sounds like someone might need one of those girlfriend coats, and stop being so bitter. I'll add value in the world by adding an arm on the coat that reaches up with a tissue to wipe away all those big mean ole crocodile tears of loneliness and broken hearts. [Image: cry.gif]

You're right. I do need a girlfriend. Not to nag me though, I have a wife for that.

Anyway, the girlfriend coat has no value. But these guys are engineers. They make shit. They experiment and sometimes their experiments turn into something useful. What's useful about the chick writing the article shitting on these guys? What value comes
from that?

Entertainment. Just like whoever writes the Darwin Awards, or posts funny videos, like the toddler tossing momma. In this particular article, it serves as a reminder that:

1. Education is only as useful as the individual applying it.

2. Stupid people can make it through engineering.

3. I see a fortune made starting an Alpha male bootcamp in Japan. Hey fisto, you smell money?

Messages In This Thread