rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Text Tricks

Text Tricks

YES!

I think I finally cracked what to do when a girl balks at your suggestion to meet at a particular bar and instead offers to meet half way between your place and theirs or whatever.

Drum roll please...

"I would come meet you at XXX, but what happens if you get so aroused when I walk through the door that you want to jump my bones on the spot? Then we will be stranded w out place w good music to go back to [Image: wink.gif]"

(seemingly) Irrational self-confidence? Check
Sexualizing the conversation in a playful, non-"creepy" fun kind of way? Check
Possible neg at the end on her taste of music? Check

This is just the first draft. I think the winky face could be left out to really get her hamster whirling. Think about what a text like this will tell a girl about you. What beta guy would send something like this to a girl?

It's still in the R&D phase, but I've already got a positive response back from a couple of girls: "hahaahaha you are a big dork," followed by a shitty shit test "Is this how you get girls to sleep with you" The other one also replied "huh!? hahahha" That's 2/2 positive responses. 20 min later the second girl texts me again "I think I can control myself"

So that's the 2/3 ratio being pushed into existence. It's not me waiting for two texts from them for my every one, it's them feeling compelled to text me twice for my every one text.
Now I know I've captivated her on emotional level. Please feel free to try this and post any refinements or variations.

Messages In This Thread