rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Should Women be Reduced to Breeding Stock?

Should Women be Reduced to Breeding Stock?

Quote: (04-10-2013 12:38 AM)Bronze Age Pervert Wrote:  

In my opinion this is the only possible position for women after modern science (not to speak of their modern freedoms) has revealed them for the natural prostitutes and soulless beasts they are.

In my opinion women should be raised separately, not taught anything but the most rudimentary language, and then be groomed to be breeding stock. The best females will be bred by the best males: these best specimens will be chosen by a special eugenic council of men like myself, of good taste. Additionally I will choose from among men the most impressive specimens as "studs" to breed the female population at large and thereby improve the race.

It is true that under this scheme most men would not be fathers, but most men do not desire this anyway; they would, in exchange, get plenty of free sex, which is better than they can say for themselves now.

The noxious influence of women not only in politics and public life, but also in the culture, in the arts and letters, will be eliminated and the biological quality of the race will be improved under the direction and foresight and good taste of men like myself.

What do you think? I have put up four choices.

Stop worrying about the world and start worrying about your world !

You sound angry and bitter brah ! And i do understand

Try to stay away from threads on the ills of Feminism, fatties , white knights, liberals and stuff like that. Those will just reduce the quality fo your life.

Work on improving yourself & being the best you can be in every aspect and you will realize that women are cool, fun and a nice accessory to every mans life.

Messages In This Thread