rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Bouncer Q&A about nightlife girls & game

Bouncer Q&A about nightlife girls & game

Good read. The one thing I would add just from my experience living right next to a popular nightlife area is that you're a fucking idiot if you don't do everything you can to NOT get into a fight at a place with serious bouncers. Even if you're 100% in the right, if even one bouncer misunderstands the situation or sides with the wrong party, you're fucked. You think any of the bouncers care about your story when one of them says you have to get kicked out? No. They are doing their job, backing up their fellow security. These guy all rely on each other to not have any of them individually get hurt. In most places they don't care who is defending themselves in a fight, they care about removing both parties and ending the situation so everyone goes back to partying and having a good time (spending money).

Worse, if you struggle or get all aggro with the bouncers for "screwing you" because you were in the right, you may get roughed up by them and worse, they've probably already called the cops and your fate is determined by what they tell the cops and the cops believe them in nearly all cases. This means the difference between you just getting a talking to and spending a night in jail is dictated by that bouncer that you just pissed off by fighting him throwing you out like a fucking idiot instead of just cooperating and going elsewhere.

Read My Old Blog - Subscribe To My Old Blog
Top Posts - Fake Rape? - Sex With A Tranny? - Rich MILF - What is a 9?

"Failure is just practice for success"

Messages In This Thread