rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Male vs Female intelligence

Male vs Female intelligence

Quote: (04-06-2013 08:03 PM)Kabal Wrote:  

Quote: (04-06-2013 07:31 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

This is a couple years old but I'm actually quite surprised this was posted in a mainstream publication given how politically incorrect it is.

Unfortunately, I don't think the DailyMail can count as MSM. It's more of a tabloid.

The fixation on the average IQ of men vs. women is a red herring.

Men have much greater variance with regard to pretty much every behavioral/mental trait; it's only sensible this extends to intelligence as well. Men also seem to have a quantitative advantage, and women a verbal one.

Verbal intelligence is more important for everyday life (national income correlates more with verbal than overall IQ across nations), but headline accomplishments in business, science, and technologies are more dependent on quantitative intelligence, and thus will be dominated by men.

Any average IQ difference (whether in favor of women or men) will get swamped out by greater male variance, since any difference is almost certainly within +- 5.

Feminists are hypergamous and only pay attention to men on the right tail. However, greater male variance will produce more men than women on both tails. I don't see feminists complaining about there being more homeless men.

Quote: (04-06-2013 07:31 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

^^^ This does make you wonder how women are managing to graduate from college at higher rates? Either they are getting preferential treatment, are simply taking easier courses or men have just stop giving a shit about studying. Maybe some combination of all?

Yes. As far as the Big 5 of personality traits go, women are consistently higher in agreeableness, conscientiousness, and neuroticism--traits that lead to better grades. Men are also more plagued by poor attention spans.

Women also are concentrated more in less G-loaded subject areas--men still dominate STEMs. The lower down the hierarchy of sciences you go, the more women.

Finally, men are more knowledgable than women of the same IQ. Men consistently outperform women on current events quizzes on Pew and such; men are more curious about the world around them.

Women are more shielded from the realities of the world by their solipsism, lack of curiosity, and the reluctance of men to call them out on their bullshit.

Women also aren't as inspired to achieve in business or technology because men aren't attracted to female accomplishment like women are attracted to male accomplishment.

^^^^ SO MUCH THIS IT HURTS !! ( Lack of genuine curiosity part )

As a teenager, every time we went to a family gathering, the men would always talk about a variety of topics. Sports, history, politics, the economy, women, cars, career prospects ... you name it. My mother & other female family members on the other hand ... would ONLY converse about people. Their friends, their kids , husbands and people at work !

Now mind you my mother is a Doctor and most my aunts are highly educated. But when it came outside of work and the classroom their curiosity about things in life that do not affect them directly approached zero !

This aspect of women's personality is still the hardest for me to deal with. I constantly have to try to act dumber than i am by pretending to be interested in things i don't and keeping things simple and fun.

If women didnt have vaginas to fuck & babies to make I'm sure Men would just hunt and eat em like animals. They have no use , they're not funny & few are interesting.

But i agree that socially ... Women are smarter. Even those hot bimbos that try to act all dumb and stuff deep down know whats up. The cute " dumb blonde" voice is just a cover because it butters up most men.

Messages In This Thread