rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Jay Z visits Cuba

Jay Z visits Cuba

I doubt they care. Jay-Z is on a packaged tour as it appears. Hes going from one gringo filled place to the next in Havana. I ate the restaurant they ate at before La Guajarita or La Guajara I can't remember the name. Surprisingly, it was both the worst meal I had in all my trips to Cuba and the most expensive.

For a minute, I was thinking maybe Jay-Z is going to recruit some musicians as there are some musicians there with massive fan bases inside the island but virtually no audience outside of it. But then I read the places where they were going and realized it's just a boring packaged tour. I'm surprised they say he's staying in Hotel Saratoga. From what I recall thats in Central / Old Havana. While certainly a nice hotel thats right where there are massive crowds of people and near lots of poverty. I would've expected him to stay in Miramar/ Siboney where he can wander somewhat freely without hundreds of people recognizing them.

It's a bit of an odd 5th anniversary place to go. But it seems like quite a few celebs go that just aren't noticed. I saw pictures of Will Smith and his wife out clubbing in Havana a couple years ago.

Messages In This Thread