rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Maher on Feminism/Feminization of the USA

Maher on Feminism/Feminization of the USA

The top comment, and absolutely true, as discussed previously:

Quote:Quote:

I saw this and I was entertained, but afterwards I felt a bit sad because I realized something:
Rationalism and candid discussion is culturally relegated to comedic acts; you'd be hard pressed to find it elsewhere

[Image: mccoy_kirk_approve_gif.gif]

Another little debate that amused me and also spoke the truths we discuss here is below:

Quote:Quote:

GeneralBlackNorway 1 day ago
I'm proud to be a white straight man. Now how many people are gonna boo me down?

ZelenoffFanClub 1 day ago
It's doubtful anyone would boo you, but why be proud about 2 things you have absolutely no control over? it's like saying I'm proud of being right handed and having allergies... nonsense.

GeneralBlackNorway 22 hours ago
If you are proud to be woman * applaud*, proud to be gay *applaud* and proud to be black *applaud*. Proud to be a man "Sexist!", proud to be straight "Homophobe!" and proud to be white "Racist!".
Though I agree fully with what you say.

[Image: eezCO.gif]

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - H L Mencken

Messages In This Thread