rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Magic Johnson Has a Flaming Son

Magic Johnson Has a Flaming Son

Quote:Quote:

The examples don't matter. When guys claim numbers like the Simply Red guy of 3000 in 3 years or something and Magic Johnson is 3-500 a year for a decade + its likely to be bullshit. Do I doubt these guys have had orgies...of course not. Do I doubt they have groupies...of course not. Do I doubt he bangs everyone that he looks at and invites over as people would make it sound...obviously. Great hes an athlete. Hes worshipped by "MALES". Celebrity actors are worshipped by "FEMALES" as are singers. It's like the guy with the ridiculously jacked muscles in the Gym. By ridiculous im talking some 5'6 230 pound juicer. He will be worshipped by "MALES". Go to any popular sporting event, basketball, football etc. Take a look at the crowd of single people i.e. not accompanied by someone of the opposite sex. It will be overwhelmingly males.

So, you don't think Magic Johnson was the star play on a one of the most famous basketball teams in one of the most famous cities in the United States. Yes men admire his athleticism. Women see he's making millions and he's on tv=celebrity. Women admire the celebrity's status.

A woman in 1985 didn't have to know a pick and roll from a three man weave to know who Magic Johnson was. Everyone knew and he knew they knew and girls wanted to know him in the Biblical sense.

I don't get it...it's like you want to deny an athletes are popular and can attract women with little effort. It's like you're trying to play Devil's Advocate but you doing it wrong and making yourself look obtuse.

Quote: (08-18-2016 12:05 PM)dicknixon72 Wrote:  
...and nothing quite surprises me anymore. If I looked out my showroom window and saw a fully-nude woman force-fucking an alligator with a strap-on while snorting xanex on the roof of her rental car with her three children locked inside with the windows rolled up, I wouldn't be entirely amazed.

Messages In This Thread