rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How To Dress With Style.?

How To Dress With Style.?

Quote: (04-02-2013 02:39 PM)Lights Wrote:  

[Image: Ladies-Touch-Cuffed-Chinos.jpg]

Not saying you need to look like these guys but if you notice, Chuck Taylors make you look like a sissy or benjamin button unless you are ms-13 in california. On the other hand notice how the gentleman on the right could be a delinquent were it not for his solid shoes that really ground his whole look.

Why are you getting t-shirts? Polo Ralph Lauren v-neck T-shirts are the best btw IMO esp after washing a few times. Get some solid sport shirts or dress shirts and if you need to wear them untucked to make yourself more casual. You can roll the sleeves up.

Make sure the chinos have a narrow leghole and baggy crotch to showcase your shoes whilst not killing your chances to have a family in the future. My favorite in the world are a surf brand called the Dane II from Quicksilver.
Sounds odd but they are awesome you can wear them anywhere, literally anywhere, from a construction site to a three star restaurant. See the black guy? Notice what happens when the pants are cuffed. The leghole is narrowed. This is the desired effect because its pleasing to eye (aesthetics) and showcases the shoes. If you find pants with narrow legholes you wont need to do that.

Solid grown man shoes are important. Collared shirts that fit properly are important. Overall fit is important. Best advice I can give re: pants is to mind the leg/foot hole. It will make you appear slimmer and taller plus showcase the shoes. for which I recommend a pair of solid leather wingtips in brown and slim leather oxfords in black. Why wear some shitty Converse?

What's with the rolled up pant legs. Kinda whack IMO.

Messages In This Thread