rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How To Dress With Style.?

How To Dress With Style.?

Layering is the most important in style, browse through how japanese/korean men dress and you'll see how good they layer clothing. Then figure out the type of style you want to wear. Fit is the second most important thing as you don't want to wear clothes that do not fit into your body shape.

Like others said chinos are in right now. I have olive, beige, brown and purple chinos. And layering with hoodies, cardigan, sweaters bring a more casual look. Boots complete the look imo, like wolverine 1000's or red wings. I also have little accessories like beads on my arm or a watch or a necklace.

I think not worrying about what you wear is wrong, you are instantly judged who you are upon what you are wearing. Buy slowly is my advice don't rush into buying clothes that you only wear for specific occasions, try to buy clothes that can be worn regularly.

Messages In This Thread