rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Heterosexual, barren, childless women loudly supporting gays

Heterosexual, barren, childless women loudly supporting gays

It's textbook use of mass directive language to achieve cultural control and the submission of all dissenters.

It employs the exact same methods used by feminists, social conservatives, and anybody else with a puritanical crusade against society. And the advantage will always be with women in this fight because they are naturally better on the grand scale of playing this game.

The reason it is so effective is because it prevents FUTURE actions by those who are not in lockstep with them under the assumption, real or fabricated, that they will be shunned by everybody else for even the slightest deviation from orthodoxy.

Thus, the mind of the average person subconsciously goes from "I couldn't care less about the gays." to "I better support what everybody else is or keep my mouth shut lest I die a virgin."

That is why there is the appearance of hostility to gays on this forum, even when there is no real animosity towards homosexuals. The "red pill" mindset we espouse, though subject to our own misconceptions and directives, is largely a reactionary enemy of the societal movement to control men against their own benefit. There is nothing inherently wrong with directive language, as it can just as easily be used to hold together society as it can to fracture it. But the stark similarities of the promise of the egalitarian utopia offered by both feminist and homosexual advocates will naturally induce a negative response to those of us who have conditioned ourselves against such speech.

Messages In This Thread