rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Can you clear up some misconceptions for me

Can you clear up some misconceptions for me

To be honest if you're happy being a wimp that is fine I don't care. The real issues is the vast majority of these guys are usually white knights/pussies.

If someone is happy being skinny and knowing a woman's true nature I don't give a flying fuck.

The heart of the issue in America, is we are a generation of extreme entitlement which is a long-term downward spiral where everyone loses.

Being forced to live in legitimate fear is a disaster. In the current environment even if I can help someone it is not in my best interest to do so because our identities are revealed and we lose everything.

Currently, women can spout out ridiculous bullshit and she will get a "girl power!" And thumbs up on Facebook. If I stand up and tell you the truth I will be labeled as a mysoginist and my career is ruined forever.

This is a dangerous game, the cards are stacked and freedom of speech is currently impaired. I am not referring to hate speech either, that stuff is for losers.

As you can see seeing a skinny guy is #4 million on my list of giving a shit.

Messages In This Thread