rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Ukrainian talk show with ENGLISH subtitles!

Ukrainian talk show with ENGLISH subtitles!

Quote: (03-31-2013 09:52 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Now I am going to rip the lid off this thing:

8. I don't really see the "femininity" of those that you guys are constantly yapping about. They seemed hard, unfriendly, cold and somewhat evil. Sure they wear heels, but do any of them even smile? Say anything remotely interesting? Seem like they enjoy life at all? Seem to be positive people? No to all of those.

What gives?

Again, maybe it's just me, and my background and personality don't lend itself well to that part of the world (we have discussed this a few times on here), but hell, f*ck that place.

Again, I will take tropical beaches, warm water and girls in bikinis over that spot any day.

I really don't get the appeal.

There G said it what has been bugging me after my DR trip, I love the Passion of the Latinas but I also love the look of the Russian Girls more, Question is Does their Beauty makes their Coldness palatable .Hopefully Roosh or someone who has experienced both parts of globe can answer.

Congrats Roosh , You do look Boss in that Suit .......

"You can not fake good kids" - Mike Pence

Messages In This Thread