rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I Hate Superheroes

I Hate Superheroes

What did you expect? It's mainsteam(blue-pill) entertainment. If had Superman's powers I'd bang groupies all day, literally. My super-stamina would eliminate recovery time between nuts.

Not all superhero stories are weesh: Read Frank Miller's Dark Knight Return, Batman Year One, and All-Star Batman. Anything graphic novel about Wolverine would be somewhat red-pill too.

Also according to his origin, Spiderman initially used his powers as a pro-wrestler b/c the strength gave him an advantage. He becomes a superhero after his uncle(male role model) gets killed.

I see your post as one downside to red-pill life, most people and the MSM are either absurd or boring. Have fun on the forums.

Quote: (08-18-2016 12:05 PM)dicknixon72 Wrote:  
...and nothing quite surprises me anymore. If I looked out my showroom window and saw a fully-nude woman force-fucking an alligator with a strap-on while snorting xanex on the roof of her rental car with her three children locked inside with the windows rolled up, I wouldn't be entirely amazed.

Messages In This Thread