rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How Many Girls Do You Suspect You've Broken For Other, Future Men?

How Many Girls Do You Suspect You've Broken For Other, Future Men?

Here's a sample of my work (quote below), which I talked about in another thread. I just remembered this story.

Some other guy is banging this girl now.

Quote: (08-13-2012 05:26 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

Maybe I mentioned this around here before, but I had a beef like this with an ex-LTR. She fought me tooth-and-fucking-nail over her hair, for weeks. All because she said she was thinking about cutting her hair. I basically said "out of the question," and she fought me on principle--she didn't even really want to cut it. It basically came down to this:

Her points:

1. I can do whatever I want.
2. If you find me attractive, you should continue to find me attractive.
3. I don't want to be with someone who tells me what I can do or not do with myself.
4. I wasn't going to cut it, really, but now I am.
5. People say I looked cute when I had my hair short. I also have the proper face for it.

My points:

1. Do whatever you want; I can't guarantee I will find you attractive; in fact, I can guarantee I won't.
2. Short hair is disgusting to me, you know that.
3. Half the reason I approached you in the first place was your hair.
4. Stop with that feminist noise. I have to actually look at you. I wouldn't wear women's clothing or onesie just because I "wanted to."
5. Your friends are full of shit. I've seen those pictures of you with short hair and you looked like a lesbian. Your friends aren't fucking you.

I won that argument and she, in fact, grew her hair out longer during the course of our relationship. She had beautiful wavy locks down to the mid-back. I was in the room when one of her idiotic friends (later) said something about cutting her hair. Imagine my pride when my girl said to her, "Tuthmosis likes it like this and he has to look at me." When the friend came back with some bitchy, "independent woman" bullshit, my chick shut it down. I was like:

[Image: attachment.jpg10770]   

It took balls to properly tell that broad what to do, and technique to rinse the feminist talking points out of her mind. After this test, she became an absolute sweetheart--loyal, domestic, mindful of her looks.

All it took was a strong pimp-hand. This is surely something that dude Miley Cyrus is with lacks. That haircut is badge of his weakness.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Messages In This Thread