rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I 'Shored' a whore in Moscow

I 'Shored' a whore in Moscow

Wouldn't this be an irony if the old cliche turned out to be true in one of the most cold hearted ruthless places on the planet Moscow. I have a friend who is a former USMC Officer huge Alpha who basically lives at Night Flight and is tight with the owners and is a part owner in a local Moscow pub just for the networking and also a fan of a few other spots - sells international insurance and is in Moscow more often than not at home in the Midwest USA.

His firm opinion is one should enjoy a world class P4P notch at Night Flight with a Russian "10" as it puts all other Moscow ladies and other women on planet earth into proper perspective. Claims after that you exude a masculinity and animal attraction that Russian women find irresistible.

The cliche: "Working Girls make the best wives because they know how to please their men" maybe she is looking to change from Ms. to Mrs. for the job security and retirement plan - careful you can get addicted to professional ladies with real skillz this I know.

Game On

Messages In This Thread