rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Heterosexual, barren, childless women loudly supporting gays

Heterosexual, barren, childless women loudly supporting gays

Gay groups have spent decades behind the scenes racking up money and influence. You see a shift now as Men have been thrown down the economic ladder, specifically post 2007-2008 and in this vacuum with Women and Feminists groups being propped up due to surviving post 2008 in better standing then Men you now see this perfect storm lining up.

They have Big $$$ and Big influence so hold onto your hats because its going to be a hell of a ride as they try to push their Agenda through the
S.C.. California as the most populated and most "liberal" State has to be destroyed as their movement has no creditability if Cali is not 100% on board, on paper with their Agenda. Cali represents minus propaganda what the majority of people think in solace in the mind and in the solace of the voting booth.

That:

"Look I don't care what people do with each other but you can't tell me a duck is a chicken. These people are separate from me, but equal."

Gay Men (mostly) and women have zero credibility because they for many years did not face any discrimination publicly. They could hide their lifestyle and still indulge in the capitalist lifestyle freely. They were not subjugated to to lesser opportunities due to Immigration status or their race like many in America in decades past. A Gay Male in the 1940's could do anything he wanted even though he failed to provide anything to the basic social contract of providing offspring that will be in better standing then your own to help propel society. You can't just make money, anybody can make money and emasse wealth but its the passing down of that wealth to your next generation which was propels societies and nations forward. Gay people knowingly did not participate in that part of the contract.

Your right about other groups being tapped out. Christian and Church groups after what happened in California are out of resources, Right-edged groups are more fractured and unable to collaborate capital and resources. The Left has ditched its old movements in favour of the LGBT agenda because it has a lot of money behind it. The drums to end wars and drone attacks have switched to the drum sounds to make me think that its okay for Suzy to marry Jane. I don't care if they do but don't tell me Suzy and Jane married, with a family is the same as James and Ashley. A pig is a pig and not a chicken. If lawmakers we're credible they would identify this and work with groups to establish a unique set of parameters to suit LGBT "unique" needs which they cry about on the daily about having but yet when it comes to laws and reforms they seem to forget. This shows the hollowness of Left-Groups whom will shill for anything as long as it gets them funding/donations/grants. The same Left groups whom worked actively to dis-franchised Blacks prior to the Civil Rights Movements found a avenue to exploit them in the ultra right winged racist days of America, they never gave a shit about Black America, and still don't but in those days it was extremely advantageous and it gave them a power boost that spanned 35 years+.

Here in Toronto and Ontario the stars are aligning that whiten 2-3 years:

The Premier (Governor) of Ontario will be a Gay Women

The Mayor of Canada's largest City will be a Gay Women

And the leader of Ontario and by default Canada's largest public Union group will be a Gay Male.

And most striking that by 2015/2016 Canada will have a Gay Prime Minister if the media loved Justin Trudeau (closet homo, anybody whom lives in Montreal knows the deal) ends up succeeding in securing the Liberal a return to power in our next election.

These groups are actively taking power and will shape policy going forward.

But going way forward I do see a day when Gay Men will be ditched/cut off from the Feminist/Lesbo agenda. Once they use up all their money they will have to cut the cords from them. Gay Males will not have some delusional view of "power" that hardcore feminists do, as they have lived normal lives and not have legal backing to openly live their lives how the want. They will be tapped out and will simply just be critical of the over arching feminist perspective that Men must be destroyed for their own (purely economic) gains. Plus it will come the a point where they will start to mess with their earnings and wealth for simply them being Males. At this point is when this collaboration/partnership will end and you can see the shift stating now with these Feminists groups being hostile to Men in their umbrella movements regarding Trannies. In that environment they are completely hostile to Men more so then Women and Male's whom are facing the same "gender issues" are not held to the same weight, many feminists view males with "gender issues" as a type of ruse to try and gain control and sex from women (I kid you not).

This shit all reads like a shitty novel and I laugh because it won't end well at all.

Messages In This Thread