rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Roommates

Roommates

When I was 26-28 I lived with 2 other buddies. I owned the house and it was way too big for me so I let them move in because they were relocating from our hometown. Overall we had some great times but their lack of respect for my place caused some problems. I even punched one out when he got into an egg fight with another buddy in my kitchen. The other thing to was that they both made big money but at any given time they were a couple months behind in rent. At one point one guy was 3 months behind and the other guy was 4 months. So I went away for a couple weeks and had the utilities shut off. They paid up right away.

After 2 years I was sick of the shit so I went and rented my own place, kicked them out and to this day I still own the place and rent it out fully furnished to the same couple since day one. I am 31 now and I would never live with a roommate for an extended period of time.

" I'M NOT A CHRONIC CUNT LICKER "

Canada, where the women wear pants and the men wear skinny jeans

Messages In This Thread