rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Richard Feynman

Richard Feynman

Man, Tesla was just a freak of nature and the funny thing is that he considered himself "stupid" compared to his big brother who died in his childhood.
If you read his biography you can literally attribute his brain power to his genetic background; his mom came from a family of inventors and created a couple things and his dad was known to be a really bright man.

He could create complex design in his minds, make modifications and test his inventions without writing down a thing; and when he finally decided to create the damn thing for real it worked properly.

He also predicted computers, and a WHOLE bunch of things we haven't even created yet, of course the government had to take and hide some of his stuff. I am not done reading his biography but the little I have already read blew my mind.

Feynman was also ridiculously amazing as well and was also equipped with tremendous brain power but Tesla was just out there.
I think if there is a human being who could stand on the same ground as Newton, that man would be Tesla.

boredom is evil

Messages In This Thread