rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Trinidad

Trinidad

Quote: (01-13-2011 09:04 PM)deebow Wrote:  

Quote: (01-13-2011 09:33 AM)Moma Wrote:  

Quote: (01-12-2011 09:59 PM)deebow Wrote:  

I'm sure that I can answer these questions. I'm a Trinidadian Citizen (as well as a Canadian) I've lived in Trinidad for 10 years and gone to about 15 carnivals. I'm down there almost every year. Let me know what you want to know.

How easy is it to sex trini women? I don't have a trini accent. Is it easier to sex trini Indians vs trini blacks etc?

If I can't wine and 'tro' waist like the locals, will that work against me?

Advise please.

Thanks

It shouldn't work against you. But it is hard to sex them. I've said this before in another post but these women are like the Argentine's of the Caribbean. They get high off of attention. If you don't have a Trini accent, it will actually work better for you. It is usually harder to sex Trini Indians. Even though there is a good mix there and everyone appears to get along. Interracial relationships are at times frowned upon by older indians in Trinidad (certainly not always and things are changing). ONS's are very difficult. These women want to get what they can't get in their own country, which is a man to wine and dine them and make them feel like a million bucks.

If you are from another country, you have an advantage, if you are not black, you also have an advantage, if you are a North American/European Black dude, you won't be as better off as a white dude, get my drift. The less common you are the more value you will have to them.

In order to sex a Trini woman, you may have to wine and dine her for a while first. An ONS is possible but very rare, even with women that have a reputation for being hoes. If yuh' cud wine yuh go improve yuh chances (Trini-slang).

Still go, you can probably tap some ass because you are foreign. All I'm saying is that ass won't come piping hot out of the oven even and served for you. You will have to put in some work.

Work the internet game and it will improve your chances before you get down there, just watch out as there are many con men and women down there who will rob. Over all the people are wonderful, the women are the finest in the West Indies, but you have to wonder if it is worth it to put in all of that work. There are also a growing number of Venezuelan women in Trinidad and they are easier to run up in. I actually just go to Margurita Island in Venezuela for a weekend and it is a lot easier there.

I have a lot of trini friends to the point where I actually have two spots that I can cotch at if I were to go down. I heard that there is also a lot of kidnapping in Trinidad.

I don't wear any jewellery anyway. Is this a point of concern..the kidnapping?

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Messages In This Thread