rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Squirting Orgasms

Squirting Orgasms

Quote: (01-13-2011 01:02 PM)FretDancer Wrote:  

Quote: (01-13-2011 01:02 AM)young_money Wrote:  

Quote: (01-12-2011 02:22 AM)Qtip Wrote:  

As far as I understand and have experienced you can only make a girl squirt from a vaginal orgasm (ie: G spot stimulation).

So all of you guys talking about making a girl squirt from oral only, probably got pissed on. Pretty sure clitoral stimulated orgasms can't cause the squirting phenomenon.

Let me assure you Qtip that your understanding is wrong. I was with this girl for 3 months and she was raised very conservative and did not believe in sex before marriage. She did give me head and I returned the favor many times. This is the type of girl that would cry herself asleep if she farted in my presence, it was most definitely not piss. I probably did put a finger inside her while doing oral sometimes, but she always squirted. This is not something to brag about or make up. It's just reality. In fact, I never got to fuck the girl and I'm pissed about it to this day. I remember giving her 3 squirting orgasms in the same night, so we slept in a spare room. The next day, my previously soaked bed dried without a single stain. 1000% not piss. The fluid is clear, has no smell, and has very little taste.

Did she also presented convulsions like that of an epileptic? I love that.

The moaning was pretty normal until she got close to orgasm. Once the legs start twitching and the back is really arched, the screams are coming along with the waterworks. It's after the orgasm that the body is overwhelmed and twitches somewhat like having a seizure. It's pretty crazy to watch; makes you feel like superman. In reality though, I believe it 90% the ability of the woman, because I have yet to find another girl like this in 5 years.

Messages In This Thread