rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Squirting Orgasms

Squirting Orgasms

Quote: (01-12-2011 02:22 AM)Qtip Wrote:  

As far as I understand and have experienced you can only make a girl squirt from a vaginal orgasm (ie: G spot stimulation).

So all of you guys talking about making a girl squirt from oral only, probably got pissed on. Pretty sure clitoral stimulated orgasms can't cause the squirting phenomenon.

Let me assure you Qtip that your understanding is wrong. I was with this girl for 3 months and she was raised very conservative and did not believe in sex before marriage. She did give me head and I returned the favor many times. This is the type of girl that would cry herself asleep if she farted in my presence, it was most definitely not piss. I probably did put a finger inside her while doing oral sometimes, but she always squirted. This is not something to brag about or make up. It's just reality. In fact, I never got to fuck the girl and I'm pissed about it to this day. I remember giving her 3 squirting orgasms in the same night, so we slept in a spare room. The next day, my previously soaked bed dried without a single stain. 1000% not piss. The fluid is clear, has no smell, and has very little taste.

Messages In This Thread