rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Ultimate Philippines Data Sheet: Manila, Cebu, Davao, Cagayan de Oro, GenSan, Butuan

Ultimate Philippines Data Sheet: Manila, Cebu, Davao, Cagayan de Oro, GenSan, Butuan

Quote: (03-14-2013 12:15 PM)Chaos Wrote:  

After two crazy nights in Manila (3 lays in 48 hours) i was exhausted as hell when I boarded the plane to Puerto Prinscesa, Slept a well deserved full night there and after that I went to El Nido. I've been here for three days now, done some island hopping and stuff. But here is mostlly westeners and I have zero interest of them right now so tomorrow im going back to Puerto Princesa and on Saturday I'm going to Cebu.
Man, I love the the Philippines and the filipinas!

Where are you Scotian?

Now I need some advice for Cebu.

Damn, we could have met up in PP, I've been here since Tuesday and am leaving tomorrow for El Nido and then Coron. I heard that El Nido is having its annual "fiesta" now, should have been a good time was it?

I'll be up in El Nido and Coron for about a week, not sure where I"m going after but will likely fly to Manila from Coron and on from there.

Messages In This Thread