rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Pretty Russian girls are getting fat after moving to the US

Pretty Russian girls are getting fat after moving to the US

Quote: (03-13-2013 07:46 AM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Quote: (03-13-2013 12:37 AM)Athlone McGinnis Wrote:  

Quote: (03-12-2013 10:13 PM)Volk Wrote:  

I think there's something terribly wrong in the food in the US. It literally takes a lot of effort just to keep a stable weight and this is not how it should be.

Yes, the food is the issue. American foods are more heavily processed than foods elsewhere and are filled with a larger number of ingredients that do not bode well for one's physique. One could arrive here from another country and maintain a very similar diet, but still gain a larger amount of weight because of the food quality. It doesn't take much American food to make a difference.

Long story short, American food is toxic to a good physique.

Yeah, our food is processed.

This is why I don't support any big corporations. (Except Big Tobacco).

There is something wrong with our produce as well.

Every tomato is exactly the same size and color? Somethings wrong.

Go to any other country and taste the produce. It tastes real. American produce, even from Whole Foods, not so much.

This is why you can party every night in Argentina, drink wine non-stop, eat empanadas non-stop, eat steaks non-stop and come back ripped.

Hell, after a month in Argentina of partying and eating and working out, I swore I could have tried out for any NFL team and made starting QB easy.

G explain your Big Tobacco support.

"I have refused to wear a condom all of my life, for a simple reason – if I’m going to masturbate into a balloon why would I need a woman?"

Messages In This Thread