rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Ultimate Philippines Data Sheet: Manila, Cebu, Davao, Cagayan de Oro, GenSan, Butuan

Ultimate Philippines Data Sheet: Manila, Cebu, Davao, Cagayan de Oro, GenSan, Butuan

Quote: (03-12-2013 03:13 PM)Neil Skywalker Wrote:  

Quote: (03-05-2013 02:54 PM)20Nation Wrote:  

Boracay isn't a hellhole if you already have a chick. It's just a hellhole for picking up. If you find a girl you really like, then go there you should enjoy it.

True, I went here with my Russian girl and it was great. The nightlife wasn't too great though but at that moment i didn't care.

NN wrote in his book that he picked up at least two girls a day. His junkie friend too according to him. Perhaps a grain of salt was applied. Like I said, I didn't try it out for myself but overall it's a couples island. I can say that after spending 15 days there. Not many single girls around.

Good advice, I'm debating whether to go there or not, looks like I should find a girl to take there, shouldn't be a problem.

I've been in Puerto Princesa, Palawan for a over 24 hours now, very nice city and have already gamed three girls, one from a mall, one from online and another from a market where her mom introduced her daughter to me haha. I'll be here until Saturday, then I catch a bus to El Nido, I'll stay there for a few days and will also hit up the island of Coron. Palawan has a lot of potential and beautiful areas, I'll be sure to post as much data as I can.

Messages In This Thread