rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Teenage game

Teenage game

Also, pick your friends wisely. Hang with people (even at the age of 15) who seem to have their shit together. Just as most parents will tell you that "losers will pull you down", the converse is true as well: hanging with the athletes, the smart kids, the well-connected-family kids, etc. The more people you have like these in your life the more chances will come your way for bigger and better things - better jobs, better travel, better women, and so on.

Just for example: I have a friend who is a doctor. He randomly calls me with tickets for killer seats at local sporting events that are given out to his department. Or he has a friend that is letting him borrow their slopeside ski-house for the weekend for free... and that I should join him. He and I were just buddies in middle school from being in honors classes together - he was one of the few non-nerdy smart kids like myself.

Another example: I got my current job through a connection from my old high school sports days (more than 10 years ago!).

Messages In This Thread