rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Players' Conundrums

Players' Conundrums

Quote: (03-11-2013 11:07 PM)soup Wrote:  

Here's another:

Is it worse to be a blue pill or to be a player and suffer through dry spells where your great powers get taken away from you?

The beta doesn't know what he's missing. The player suffers more.

Maybe some of you guys don't get dry spells, but I do, and they really suck.

I'd say there's a big scale for player-hood. On one end you've got the guys with high notch counts that only go for ONSs and SNLs but have to deal with the occasional dry spell. On the complete opposite end you've got guys in LTRs, even guys with game.

Somewhere in the middle you have harem managers and mini-relationship guys. I'm probably in the middle somewhere. I've cheated on every gf I've ever had, and even when I'm truly single, I don't do a lot of SNLs. Nearly all girls I bang turn into a 3-4 week mini relationship. For that reason, my longest dry spell was a month.

If you hate dry spells that much, start banging the kind of girls you could see hanging out with for a few weeks instead of the revolving door of pump and dumps. Or find some satisfaction with where your notch count is and start going for more connection.

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Messages In This Thread