rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Taking It To The Next Level?

Taking It To The Next Level?

Everyday, I try to push my game to a higher level.

Quote: (03-12-2013 02:42 AM)CaliforniaKing Wrote:  

when I finally decide to approach I have the tendency to ask a question or make some comment about the class (how crazy the professor is, how there's too much work, etc..).

That's fine. Small talk is good. You are doing the right thing.

Then every time I return to class and talk to these girls, the subject is always about school or something really generic like how their weekend went.

Good. Just keep doing what your doing. The more you guys can talk and be comfortable around each other the better.

How should I go about getting them to realize that I'm looking to be more than a friend or classmate, and ultimately getting these conversations to a point where they show that I have sexual interest in them?

Tease her. This is a subtle form of flirting. But, only do it after you have talked with her, joked around with her, made her laugh, and talked about some things that you have in common.

Don't worry about showing sexual intent. Just make them laugh and make them feel comfortable. If they like you they will ask you about yourself, touch you, and ask about your weekend plans.

When that happens, you can start to be more aggressive.

Quote: (03-12-2013 10:53 AM)CaliforniaKing Wrote:  

Thanks man. There's quite a few (well literally hundreds) of girls around my campus during the day. Would it be a good idea to start day gaming then?

There are literally hundreds of cute girls around you everyday and you are asking if it would be a good idea for you to talk to them???

Now, I think you are a troll!

Or, maybe you are just a kid who doesn't know any better? But, as a man/boy surrounded by beautiful women -- The answer is all too obvious. It's in our DNA, it's literally build into us. To ignore beautiful women and ignore your own sexuality is about the least masculine thing you can do. You are a man choosing to not be a man. You are a lion choosing to ignore the jungle.

Messages In This Thread