rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I hate “blue pill” people

I hate “blue pill” people

Quote: (03-12-2013 08:15 AM)Hades Wrote:  

We should make a "real life blue pill situations" thread.

I recall about six weeks ago in math class. Somebody tried to obligate me into helping a girl out on some math bullshit that I wasn't all that clear on, then she (a mite slow, but still) caught on and starting in on ribbing me and trying to make me help out this dumb bitch, who never helped me out once in my life and I never liked her anyway. I refuse to be pushed into obligations through shame. Seriously, fuck that. Judging by her reaction, it must have been the first time anybody told her "No".

These situations are some of the most fun experiences, especially when it is over something trivial. Some of the most pissed off looks and/or reactions I've ever gotten have been when some dumb drunk chick at a bar or sporting event has asked me to take her picture (well, normally it is phrased more like a less-than-subtle command) and I casually decline. You would think that they were just given a death sentence.

I don't know what's worse: the girls feel entitled to everything or that they really have gone this far in life without being denied anything.

"In America we don't worship government, we worship God." - President Donald J. Trump

Messages In This Thread