rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Ultimate Philippines Data Sheet: Manila, Cebu, Davao, Cagayan de Oro, GenSan, Butuan

Ultimate Philippines Data Sheet: Manila, Cebu, Davao, Cagayan de Oro, GenSan, Butuan

You have to share this story! sounds intense

Quote: (03-11-2013 01:26 AM)scotian Wrote:  

Flying to Puerto Princesa on Palawan island in two days, anyone been there or have any info to share?

I'm going to spend a few days in PP, the largest city on the island and gather some intel for the forum and hopefully hook up with some local ladies, actually, that's a given, this is Philippines.

On Saturday I'm meeting up with an old friend from Nova Scotia, a girl who is on a three week break from her English teaching gig in Korea. We're going to catch a bus up to El Nido and then a ferry to the island of Coron. I plan on diving in both of those spots, they're both world class diving locations (lots of wrecks). Also plan on visiting the underground river cave just outside of PP. If anyone has other suggestions, I'm all ears.

Spent the last two weeks in Dumaguete and Bohol, I had a messed up itinerary and bounced between the two places a couple of times with friends. I was supposed to spend a few days in Bohol with this Canadian guy I met in Thailand, but I had to bounce after having a crazy experience which involved drugs, fake police, attempted extortion and me running like crazy away from a gang of local thugs, not a good time!

Messages In This Thread