rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Players' Conundrums

Players' Conundrums

New Sub-topic:

Can the Boner Test be Trusted

(I posted parts of this in the forum lounge, but I'm re-posting it here as conundrum of game)

There are times when you might be really desperate for a notch and your boner will rise for girls that most people would think are not hot, over-weight, or old. This is true if you are used to getting new pussy all the time and hit a dry spell.

Undrstand, an older woman can never really be attracted to a man that is attracted to her. Why would any man of value want her withered face and pussy. She knows this. Possibly the same with fatties and un-attractive girls, but older women have been around the block so they are much more aware.

Conclusion: do not go for older women, even if you are having a dry spell and they pass the boner test. By older, I mean post-wall looking girls.

So, what does this say about the boner test? If your standards are low, you might be shooting yourself in the foot going for a girl of lower quality because it could blow-up in your face.

Messages In This Thread