rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girlfriend or Bangs

Girlfriend or Bangs

Quote:Quote:

As far as I'm concerned, getting BANGS is a feminist construct. Alpha males aren't on internet forums, they are doing time in jail, getting their ass shot off in the military or popping their collars and walking around nightclubs. PUA's are made up of BETAs trying to emulate Alpha behaviour. BETAs built this world and in the end BETAs will rule it. The internet and your computer wasn't built by an ALPHA. Mystery and Style were BETAs who were smart enough to scientifically piece together the ALPHA behaviours so BETA guys could get laid... so please stop trying to be like an ALPHA, the majority of ALPHAs are true losers and scumbags. Leaving children without fathers, stealing, killing...these are not BETA male behaviours, on this we can all agree.

These caricatures of alpha and beta are beyond ridiculous. You're defining terms that no one else would accept or believe in.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Messages In This Thread