rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Opinions on Lana del Ray

Opinions on Lana del Ray

Quote: (03-07-2013 08:41 PM)kosko Wrote:  

She is a cyborg. I was a fan but then I realised nothing is real about her and you can find people whom make her type of music all over.

Supposedly Paul McCartney ghosts writes for her and she has a super team of heavyweights that basically used her as guinea pig.

She has zero talent, lets not get it twisted. You cna like her product but she had nothing to do in creating it so she is fair game for criticism.

I think she is hot as hell also but as a big music fan I had to stop messing with her. I had weird dreams and shit after bumping her music hard for a week and I literally think she is the Anti-Christ of music lol. She literally came out of nowhere and if it weren't for the cyborg robot self-destructing on SNL she would of completely fractured music.

She's got that slutty hipster coke whore vibe I like though:
[Image: index-1055233-large_image-1055233-large_image.jpg]
[Image: Lana+Del+Rey+Lana+Del+Rey+Trusts+No+One+...2nigpl.jpg]

And any girl whom wears Gold hoop earnings is a nightrider. Gold Hoop earrings are the universal symbol for women whom like brothers™.

But she needed the surgery. She looks like some basic cardboard blonde in her old days here:
[Image: lizzy-grant.jpg]

I wouldn't notice that type of girl in a bar, or street, totally bland. The red lips and fake ass plastic lips at least give her a look that sticks out.

Lana does in fact love the brothers

Asap Rocky plays Kennedy in her video and she plays both the wife and monroe..Clearly they are pretty comfortable together.

I dont have any strong feelings for her music..she has a couple decent songs..but i feel like they try to hard to be deep and symbolic.

Plus..you cant bump that shit in the car when youre riding with your boys.

At the end of the day..i agree..she is hard on trying to get her voice heard..even if it means reinventing herself and getting surgery to change her look

I am the cock carousel

Messages In This Thread