rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

12 year old indian girl has higher IQ than Eistein
2 year old indian girl has higher IQ than Eistein
Quote: (03-06-2013 05:26 PM)scorpion Wrote:  

Some people have genes that make them tall.

Some people have genes that make them good looking.

Some people have genes that give them a supercharged brain.

Is every tall person in the NBA? Is every good looking person in Hollywood?

No. And not every person with an extremely high IQ will be the next Einstein.

IQ is basically just a measure of how much raw horsepower your brain can generate. It's up to the individual and his or her environmental influences to make the most of those gifts, or squander them.

Exactly, the IQ test measure only raw power of the brain and in order for that raw power to not be wasted a person needs to have access to knowledge.

If this young girl never come accross a book, how much stuff can she figure out by just observing nature?

If Enstein, Newton and all the greats did not have the opportunity to have access to books, I don't think they would have invented anything.

I mean it's true that Newton was ridiculously brilliant, his brain is probably the best in history but he still had to learn from books.

I am trying to figure out how to reproduce people like that, how to create a true genius and so far it looks like this:

Great raw power + the right knowledge = Genius
Great raw power + nothing = regular human being
Average brain + the right knowledge = richest men on earth ( carnegie, ford)

boredom is evil

Messages In This Thread