rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

12 year old indian girl has higher IQ than Eistein
2 year old indian girl has higher IQ than Eistein
I don't put any stock into girls slaying IQ tests. This is just tabloid fodder to "prove" that girls are as smart or smarter than men, men who in the public perception are basically the smartest of all time. None of these journalists take into account that plenty of guys have gotten hilariously good scores on the IQ tests, but it's for the purpose of media spin. Imagine instead if they wrote "UK GRRRL LOSES IQ TITLE CHAMPIONSHIP to RUSSIAN CHESS GRANDMASTER BY 20 POINTS; DIFFERENCES in IQ at that LEVEL UNFATHOMABLE".

I would even go so far to say that at the 162 IQ level men outnumber women 2 to 1, because at the 17X and above level there's only one or two women tops. In the highest 10 IQ scores ever amassed (or guessed at for historical geniuses), it's all dudes.

My other problem with this is that at the IQ level of 160 or so, the rarity is about one in ten thousand. There's six hundred people this high or higher than her in my home state.

Messages In This Thread