rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

12 year old indian girl has higher IQ than Eistein
2 year old indian girl has higher IQ than Eistein
Quote: (03-06-2013 03:46 PM)le prince perdu Wrote:  

A 12 year old girl just achieved the highest possible score of 162 on the Mensa IQ test.

Here

She is also ahead of Hawking and others

Is it a proof that the IQ system is useless?

Can a 12 year old really be smarter than men who have revolutionize the world?

I passed the Mensa test and went to a few meetings. I stopped going because despite their on-paper intelligence, they are mostly street-dumb.

You ain't gonna meet a gmanifesto at a mensa meeting. It feels a club for autistic people, for intelligent people without social skills.

As for the IQ system, it was designed to accurately detect low intelligence, it's not designed to accurately detect high intelligence. I even started working on a powerpoint presentation that would teach one how to rapidly decipher the Ravan's progressive matrix so that one could score artificially high on it and get into mensa, it's on hold at the moment but the principle remains: those IQ tests can be gamed, which puts doubt on their reliability.

Also note that ultra-high IQ has up to this point not been shown to correlate with success. Beyond a certain point it appears that a high IQ can even be debilitating.

Messages In This Thread