rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Ultimate Philippines Data Sheet: Manila, Cebu, Davao, Cagayan de Oro, GenSan, Butuan

Ultimate Philippines Data Sheet: Manila, Cebu, Davao, Cagayan de Oro, GenSan, Butuan

Quote: (03-06-2013 06:56 AM)Chaos Wrote:  

Quote: (03-06-2013 12:39 AM)scotian Wrote:  

Quote: (03-05-2013 05:25 AM)Chaos Wrote:  

Excellent datasheet! Exactly what I'm looking for right now!

Scotian and everbody else. Now I need your advices. Urgently.
I'm flying in to Manila on Saturday (9,3) and I got 3 weeks to spend in the Phils. Which places can you recommend me to head to if I want a mixture of hooking up with some cute Pinays and some chilling at a nice beach. I've been to Manila before and I will skip it this time because I'm not a fan of monster cities.
I've also been to Boracay, but I will skip it this time to experience something else.

Has anyone any experience of Palawan? I'm sitting and looking at this moment to where I should book my flight out of Manila but I'm having a hard time to decide!
Any suggestions would be HIGHLY appriciated!

Cheers.

I recommend staying 3-4 days in Cebu to shore some whores from Mangos or even find a cute unemployed chick (there's no shortage of them) who will travel with you for a few days. I'd then visit Bohol for 3-4 days (stay at Alona beach) then take the ferry down to Dumaguete for 3-4 days. I'd then take the 4 hour ferry back to Cebu and fly somewhere else, maybe Palawan or somewhere in Mindinao.

Actually I'm going to Cebu later this week and will likely be there this weekend, I could meet you there. Also, a friend of mine from Canada is on holiday in the Philippines and is going to Palawan (Coron) in a few days and I was planning on meeting her there. If you want to meet up somewhere just PM me your itinerary and we can figure something out.

One guy of my 3-man crew just left yesterday and the other one is leaving in 2 days so I could use a decent travel buddy!

Cool, thanks for the advices Scotian! Would be nice to meet up because I also got tons of questions about the oil sands.
I'm staying the two first nights in Manila and then I'm flying to Palawan to later wrap it up in Cebu and Bohol.
Can you recommend any good hunting areas in Manila? And where's a good location to for accomodation?

I stayed for 4 nights in Makati at a hotel which I think is called the Great Eastern, 20nation probably knows the name, it was 1500P/night. We partied in Fort Bonifacio, it was nice and high end. Apparently Quezon city is good too, I don't know much about Manila.

Messages In This Thread