rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girlfriend or Bangs

Girlfriend or Bangs

I'm starting to develop one-itis for my wife and this is a woman that I picked based on personality

dude, what are you talking about? Are you just trolling?
[/quote]

Nope and I'm really proud of her, I think a lot of guys here:

#1. Are stuck in America and get caught up in the American Woman self defense system 'GAME'.

#2. Haven't had the opportunity to live abroad whilst pursuing a long term relationship.

Granted, I've read posts from alot of guys who are living abroad and getting random lays but where are the posts from the guys living abroad and marrying their women?!?

China is a place that you can certainly let your shields down in, the women here are naturally attracted to the men and the men act like such pussies, what you see in the street would floor you. Ugly ass dudes with retarded hair cuts and metrosexual clothing who carry their woman's purse are dating SUPER FINE women. I don't do any of that mind you, but just acting like a regular nerd from the West, makes me a 'bad guy' here.

Quote:Quote:

Your best friend? You must not know many interesting men if a woman is the best friend you have.

Men don't fuck friends, they fuck women.

Defense mechanism kickin in again... I used to say the sameshit. In America, you are forced to adopt that attitude because the culture wants to make men and women adversaries. I know plenty of interesting guys, infact 90% of men living here are more interesting than most of you. They are guys living here, pursuing whatever nerdy hobbies they enjoy and getting date after date after date (almost all lays), without changing anything about themselves. Once you are outside the West for an extended period of time, you can drop your defenses, especially here in China.

I have never had female friends in North America but here in China I actually have quite a few. I was saying to my HR girl a few nights ago (she was over getting me plane tickets), that I had never had a girl in my room laying on my bed that I didn't have sex with... till now. The women here are genuinely nice people, they aren't interested in treating you like sh1t... the best thing about it is, these women are generally friends because YOU, LJBF'd them, not the other way around. Also, I would much rather fuck my friends than a complete stranger, I know where my friend's pvssy has been.

You guys seriously have got to get over yourselves if you want to have long term relationships abroad. The women here are not the same animals as the women at home. Thats why you hear guys saying:

AMERICAN WOMEN SUCK

American woman: [Image: attachment.jpg10341]   

vs

Chinese woman: [Image: attachment.jpg10340]   

Different animal.

Messages In This Thread