rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Iquitos, Peru?

Iquitos, Peru?

Quote: (03-05-2013 08:03 PM)MaleDefined Wrote:  

Does anyone have any data on this place? It seems very very off the beaten path. A search on the forum yielded next to nothing.

It's quoted as being the most isolated "city" in the Western world, as there are no roads leading to it. It's a city full of motorcycles and is known for a unique culinary culture, as well as an entry point to the Peruvian Amazon.

After a month in Rio this summer I'm looking to drop off the face of the planet for the second half of my South America excursion. Some info, any info would be very valuable to helping me plan this.

Yeah it is only accesible by boat. As for girls I can't comment as I've never been there. Probably a "selvatic" look. You will probably dislike it unless you like the indigenous look. What may change this is that Peruvian Jungle cities had some moderate german immigration in the early 20th century.

But if we talk tourism iquitos it's the motherfucking gateway to the Peruvian Amazon (and also a scam central). Be prepared to do a lot of shit you've never thought of doing like eating some kind of selvatic giant worms (suri), doing ayahuasca, getting into week long trips on boats roaming the Amazon while drinking beer all day (an activity rural peruvian men excel), etc.

Messages In This Thread