rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Ultimate Philippines Data Sheet: Manila, Cebu, Davao, Cagayan de Oro, GenSan, Butuan

Ultimate Philippines Data Sheet: Manila, Cebu, Davao, Cagayan de Oro, GenSan, Butuan

Quote: (03-05-2013 12:04 PM)Vacancier Permanent Wrote:  

Chaos,
I've been in talks with a high class hottie and she's been telling me that Bohol is the place in terms of a beautiful, unspoilt by tourists beach. You can pick up there or your simply bring your own from Cebu. Another good beach she's been telling me about is Surigao. Anyone in here has been there?

Quote: (03-05-2013 06:35 AM)Chaos Wrote:  

Quote: (03-05-2013 06:16 AM)High Society Wrote:  

Id do one week in Cebu, one week in Dumaguete, then pick a city / town in Palawan for the last week.

I'm thinking about one week in Palawan, one week in (around) Cebu, but I'm not sure about the third week.. I looked on Mati, but according to the weather forecast it's gonna be rainy shitty weather there the whole month.

Really? Do you know the name of the beach? I've only heard that Bohol is a touristy hellhole like Boracay?
I'm not saying Boracay is bad, when I was there it was alot of hot Russians chicks who were celebrating the Russian new year.
But this time I'm looking to score some Pinays.

Messages In This Thread