rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

InternationPlayboy's Lima, Peru Data Sheet

InternationPlayboy's Lima, Peru Data Sheet

Quote: (03-04-2013 06:19 PM)Titan Wrote:  

Quote: (03-04-2013 05:51 PM)InternationPlayboy Wrote:  

Quote: (03-04-2013 05:37 PM)Titan Wrote:  

Nice data sheet. This is basically what the average gringo will experience here in Lima. This city has got a lot of nuisances that need to be explained to outsiders if you want to have a good time. For example

Quote: (03-04-2013 04:57 PM)InternationPlayboy Wrote:  

Latin American Cupid

Lol no, here the only girls that you will found in dating sites are 4's-5's or low class gringo hunters.

You are spot on on where to stay. The average tourist shouldn't really go out of Miraflores-Barranco(and maybe San Isidro but that is more of the financial district) because all the action is there. The other districts are residential or poor. The only reason for leaving those districts are for doing sightseeing and stuff (or buying pirated dvds on polvos azules, gringos love that shit. OMG ALL THE SEASONS OF FRIENDS FOR ONLY 20 les?!)

On the clubs for all I know you should have only gone to Aura, Gotica (which you didn't go) and La Huaka which is located in Asia (the beach, which you should have also gone to) Btw fun fact Bierhaus isn't a tourist trap, it's just a club that got ruined by the media because they found that the VIPs were letting underage people enter just for a 20 les grease. Girls in bars will usually be older (thus sloppier) except on university bars (Toro for example).

There's also one reason why you didn't spot too much cute girls in the clubs. They are all in the beach!! But you can't really meet them because beaches (the good ones) are mostly private so your only chance was having a connect with a house on the beach or going to the Boulevard of Asia and clubbing there.

On conclusion Lima is a social circle shithole unless you have connects with upper class Peruvian people and you are young. And even if you do have connects I wouldn't recommend coming here for the girls but for the toursity shit because you could score the same or higher quality girls on other countries for less investment.

My friend said the same thing, that the real good looking girls didn't go out much during the day and it was hard to find them. In that case though, that doesn't make Lima a very favorable place for the average gringo. I did hear good things about Asia, but never got a chance to go. There was a big electronic festival there a couple weeks ago but tickets were too expensive for no names.

Yeah, Latin American Cupid in Peru definitely doesn't give back the same quality as it does in Colombia. But then again neither do the women in general in Peru. I don't care what you say, even if the hot girls in Lima don't come out much, there's no way you could hide as many girls as you will see in the street in Colombia. In a whole night and day in Peru I would see the same amount of good looking girls as I would turning in a 360 degree rotation in Parque Lleras in Medellin.

Yeah that's why on my conclusion I state that although Lima may have some cute girls there and there you can get better stuff on other countries for less investment. That's why you should only come to Peru for other reason apart from girls (such as visiting your homie)

Agreed. It is a pretty cool city overall. Especially outside of Lima too, it seems there are lots of things to see. I wanted to make it to Tingo Maria, but it wasn't easy. Everyone was just trying to make a buck off me, and it was just becoming a pain in the ass. I wanted to take a bus there but all the travel agents only told me they could get me there on a flight and it was too expensive. Next time I'm gonna plan better and bring more money. I didn't do Machu Picchu because it was the rainy season and didn't want to spend the money to get assed out.

I was very surprised driving from the border of northern Peru to Lima and not really seeing any big cities. It seems like Lima really is the only big city in Peru.

Messages In This Thread